Zolt 16x Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a PvP themed Useful resource pack. It is available in a decision of 16×16 on this Useful resource pack. This Useful resource pack was began round 9 months in the past and it has been steadily up to date. It was designed by SidGamez_YT.
– Sponsored Ads –
This Useful resource pack will make some number of artistic adjustments into the visuals of your Minecraft world to make sure that you’ll get the perfect PvP expertise at any time when you’ll play this sport. It can additionally scale back the in sport particles dimension to have the great visible readability within the sport. It can additionally change the default water textures to make them look very a lot clear to allow them to to be simpler at any time when you will note them.
Zolt 16x Resource Pack Updatelogs:
- Added Lightmap and Sky.
- Fastened Grass will now be smoother.
- Added Objects and GUI.
- New Blocks and Grass.
- Improved Particles and Armor.
- Added Customized Sky and Clear water.
- New Smaller Particles and Mobs.
Zolt Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Zolt Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Siduction | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft