Zenus is a Resourcepack for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2, which can be described as a fairy tale as old as time. These days, a simplified package is no longer unusual, many have done it, dozens of packages have been created, but somehow Zenus still managed to come out on top and portray Minecraft in its own way.
– Sponsored Ads –
The textures are an example of the author having the best time of his life, you can almost feel the passion at work in every detail. In addition, the set will immerse you in the game much deeper than any other set, giving you a sense of realism and thus improving the overall quality of your gameplay. Nevertheless, the idea behind Zenus is still quite simple, you can join the winning group to enjoy the scenery that Zenus offers.
Zenus Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Zenus Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2