Yuushya 1.18.1/1.17.1/1.16.5 Resource Pack is a really lifelike, shiny and ornamental styled Useful resource Pack. It was began about some ten days in the past, It have been 90% accomplished however we expect that it will likely be completed quickly. Will probably be bringing some mesmerizing detailing whereas staying with the low decision of 16×16 on this Useful resource Pack. It have been constructed by the coco_fish82.
– Sponsored Ads –
This Resource Pack will probably be offering you round 50+ various kinds of CIT decorations. You may as well maintain iron nugget in your hand to be able to view the distinctive CIT catalogue for the decorations. Options of CTM and CIT will probably be working excellent with the OptiFine. You may be getting extra options that can attempt to make your sport look engaging, ornamental and lifelike on the similar time. Weapons will probably be trying fairly detailing whereas staying shiny and colourful. Blocks will probably be trying very a lot actual and whereas being 3D. The quantity of detailing have been put in direction of this sport to make it extra lifelike than ever by watching the blocks, gadgets and another options. Grass will probably be trying darkish and simplistic.
Yuushya Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Yuushya Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5