XeKr Light Color is a Resourcepak for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2 that is a bright and colorful canvas that allows for a stunning aesthetic experience. Once you’ve mastered XeKr’s vision, you’ll be blown away, as the combination of the impeccable texture and its unique art style are quite unlike anything you’ve seen before.
– Sponsored Ads –
What makes it different from other textures?
An elegant design that improves Minecraft’s visuals on many levels while keeping the game exciting and engaging is what XeKr consistently strives for. In fact, XeKr is not far from vanilla style. However, the level of detail is incredible, and the game’s atmosphere really beckons.
XeKr Light Color Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
XeKr Light Color Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2
Credit: xekr | Source Link: CurseForge