XEHD Resource Pack 1.18.2, 1.17.1, 1.16.5 for Minecraft transforms your entire base textures of the game to one thing utterly distinctive and totally different. By specializing in making the sport extra life like and down the earth, the Pack managed to entice many gamers into giving it likelihood because the pattern for realism has been round for such a very long time already. Due to this fact it isn’t a shock when XEHD involves a prevalence. Moreover, the sport appears extra trendy and grounded attributable to XEHD alternative of artstyle.
– Sponsored Ads –
XEHD Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
XEHD Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2