WorldEdit is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5 that will allow all players to edit the map the way they want. After all, you now have a number of commands and tools at your disposal, with which you can edit everything around you. You can easily change the landscape design around, you can build a big mountain in a few seconds, or you can build a volcano. This can all be done with special commands.
– Sponsored Ads –
Features of The Mod
- Mod allows you to do a quick replacement, removal, installation of tens, even hundreds or thousands of blocks. The main thing is to calculate the power reserve of your computer, because you can drop out of the game!
- The water that is installed WorldEdit does not flow, so you can make some unusual buildings out of water.
- You can build geometric shapes with some parameters, such as spheres, cubes, parallelepipeds and more.
- You have a handy compass with which you can teleport from one place to another in seconds.
- WorldEdit is one of the oldest mods that have ever been in Minecraft. Its beginnings can be considered the alpha version of the game of Minecraft.
By the way, if you want to learn all the commands in detail, then a special section is available for you, where everything is described in detail – http://wiki.sk89q.com/wiki/WorldEdit.
We wish everyone a successful game and beautiful buildings!
WorldEdit Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download WorldEdit Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
WorldEdit Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
Author: sk89q + wizjany_ + me4502 + octylFractal | Source Page: CurseForge