World Pre Generator Mod 1.18.2, 1.17.1 can pre-generate the Minecraft dimensions per command. This mod is simply wanted on the server-side, however may also be used on the client-side.
– Sponsored Ads –
World Pre Generator Mod Features:
The pre-generation duties are executed one after the opposite.
The pre generations is sustained after restarts.
- /pregen list
Lists all working pre era duties.
- /pregen start <center-x> <center-z> <radius> <dimension>
Creates a pre era activity with the required center-pos, radius and dimension.
The center-pos is the position of a chunk.
To generate for instance a 2000×2000 Blocks Space with the middle in the midst of a the overworld the command is:
pregen begin 0 0 125 minecraft:overworld
- /pregen cancel <dimension>
Cancels the pre era activity of the dimension.
- /pregen clear
Cancels all pre era duties.
- /pregen sendFeedback (Since 1.1.0 or MC 1.16.3)
Exhibits, if the development suggestions is enabled or disabled.
- /pregen sendFeedback <isFeedbackEnabled> (Since 1.1.0 or MC 1.16.3)
Permits or disables development suggestions relying on isFeedbackEnabled. Technology begin and end suggestions usually are not affected of that.
The progress state computed is in chunks.
You get the next info within the era messages: “A B/C (D%) E chunks/s
- Dimension (A)
- Chunk generated (B)
- Total chunks to generate (C)
- Percentage of chunks for which era is completed (D)
- Rate of Chunks per second generated between this and the final message (E)
World Pre Generator Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download World Pre Generator Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
World Pre Generator Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4