Woods and Mires is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5, which will add two new biomes to the game. They are interesting because they are based on Scandinavian nature. They are quite beautiful and vast forests, which will perfectly fit the look of the game and blend well with the rest of nature. Some new plants have also been added, for example, a new flower as well as a pine tree.
– Sponsored Ads –
- Pine Forest. You can now find a separate biome in the taiga – the pine forest. Trees will grow on podzol or grass and reach a fairly high height. The new type of wood is great for construction.
- Pine Swamp. A large amount of impenetrable water that is hidden under various plants. A huge number of bushes and other characteristic swamp vegetation.
Woods and Mires Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install Architectury API + Cloth Config API
- Download Woods and Mires Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Woods and Mires Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
Author: Juicebus | Source Page: CurseForge