Woodpecker Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a medieval fashion Useful resource pack. It has a decision of 16×16 on this Useful resource pack. It was designed by zob.
On this Useful resource pack each new block can have Four to 10 totally different colours on every particular person block. This Useful resource pack has its personal originality and uniqueness. You’ll have some nice textures and new gentle, Simply in solely 29 days writer has finished a whole lot of work on this Useful resource pack. It’s a heat and vivid with a simplistic, rustic and RPG themed Useful resource pack. It has some work in progress however it’s usually up to date.
– Sponsored Ads –
Woodpecker Resource Pack Changelogs:
- Added customized block mannequin oak door.
- Remade three block textures (stone, polished granite, andesite)
- Added merchandise textures of armor stand and e book of information.
- Added 7 block textures of cobblestone.
Woodpecker Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Woodpecker Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: zob | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft