Wolfhound Dungeon Resource Pack for 1.18.1/1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is the variation of the distinctive Wolfhound Helpful resource pack. It has a 64×64 choice on this Helpful useful resource pack.
– Sponsored Ads –
It choices some very darkish colors and a extremely sinister feeling, and as many blood spalatters as a result of it would deal with. This Helpful useful resource pack has some textures and hues which could be good for the dungeons. This Helpful useful resource pack is for these people who wish to create and play darkish and scary maps with a variety of traps. By Using this Helpful useful resource pack it’s potential so that you can to create an beautiful Gothic map. It was designed by ThristlePack.
Wolfhound Dungeon Resource Pack Changelogs:
- Up to date wool and grass textures.
- Added horses and swapped out some work.
- Added some instruments and dye.
- Mounted the clock.
- Added sugar cane and wheat.
- Up to date grass path.
Wolfhound Dungeon Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Wolfhound Dungeon Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2