Wolfhound Classic Medieval Resource Pack for 1.18.1/1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2 is a really distinctive and medieval styled Useful resource pack. It is available in a 64×64 decision on this Useful resource pack. This Useful resource pack was began some few years in the past and it has been 100% accomplished and will probably be accomplished sooner or later. It was developed by ThistlePack.
– Sponsored Ads –
This Useful resource pack gives you an excellent feeling for good previous instances of the medieval period. It’s a very attention-grabbing, distinctive and really a lot totally different from another medieval Useful resource packs and that now we have seen up to now. You can begin constructing your individual fort after which buildings, When you wish to play medieval video games then this Useful resource pack is ideal for you. There are various issues on this Useful resource pack that you are able to do to have a finest feeling for medieval period.
Wolfhound Classic Medieval Resource Pack Updatelogs:
- Added Villagers that can look improbable.
- Improved Grass path to look higher.
- Improved Work and GUI.
- Added Armor and Objects.
- Mounted Font and Particles.
- Mounted Artwork and Sky.
- Added Mobs and Blocks.
Wolfhound Classic Medieval Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Wolfhound Classic Medieval Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2