Winthor Medieval Resource Pack for 1.18.1/1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a very shiny, actual wanting and medieval themed Helpful useful resource pack. This Helpful useful resource pack was started about 5 days previously, It has gained very rather a lot recognition and we predict it has power to vary into a very well-known Helpful useful resource pack. It’s obtainable in a call of 64×64 on this Helpful useful resource pack. This Helpful useful resource pack was developed by Studio-Winthor.
– Sponsored Ads –
On this Helpful resource pack you must have many shiny objects and textures in that you’ll be aware many vibrant mobs and creepers on this recreation too. It will have many objects, blocks and loads of entities, a font that you will by itself on this recreation. Every explicit textures that you’ll be aware in Minecraft 1.13 are completed for now. It has plenty of work in progress nonetheless it is going to probably be completed in the end updates rapidly.
Winthor Medieval Resource Pack Changelogs:
- Added Brown Stained Glass and Font.
- New Mobs and Creepers.
- Added Trapped Chest and Chests.
- New Sky and Water.
- Added Summer season season and WInter Local weather.
- Mounted the bug throughout the Gold Armor.
- Added GUI and Paintings.
- Added Terrain and Particles.
- New Stylish Buildings and Properties.
Winthor Medieval Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Winthor Medieval Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2