Willo Resource Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 for Minecraft is an easy hand-painted Pack, the thought oriented round each single little bit of textures being drawn by the writer themselves utilizing canvas. Whereas the mission for Willo is certainly bold, the complete Pack was created by a single individual, due to this fact the complete Pack was made in 80 or extra hours give or take. With such dedication, there is no such thing as a doubt the Pack is totally great thought of it’s deliberate and envisioned by a single artistic thoughts, due to this fact every thing shall be well-connected and possess the identical wonderful, and distinctive artwork model. Gamers are welcome to make use of Willo as their essential Pack each time they wish to re-discover the world of Minecraft.
– Sponsored Ads –
Willo Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Willo Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4