Weaker Spiderwebs is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5, which somewhat changes the mechanics of such a block as a spiderweb. It’s no secret that the spiderweb is not the most pleasant object in the game. You can get stuck in it for a long time and it’s hard to get out of it. Now the player will be able to get out of the web much faster. In addition, the player will be able to break the web much faster.
– Sponsored Ads –
How to change the parameter?
- Using the settings in the game, you can open this mod.
- In the open settings you will find the parameter “breakSpiderwebDelay”. The minimum value – 0, the maximum – 10000. The default setting is 500. This is the speed of breaking the spiderweb, as well as the speed of passing through it. The value that was in the original game – 2000. That is, with the mod you can speed up the path by 4 times.
Weaker Spiderwebs Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install Collective Library
- Download Weaker Spiderwebs Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Weaker Spiderwebs Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Author: Serilum | Source Page: CurseForge