Waila Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (What Am I Looking At) is a UI enchancment mod aimed toward offering block data immediately ingame, with out the necessity of opening an UI. It gives a small unobtrusive tooltip on prime of the display screen with informations concerning the block the participant is taking a look at. A strong API is offered so different modders can add their very own data relative to their blocks to it.
– Sponsored Ads –
Waila is an extension for NEI. It can present within the tooltip what mod an merchandise is from. Because the tooltip accommodates the mod title, you can even easly parse objects per mods.
How to use:
- Tooltips ought to work out of the field within the NEI interface.
- There are 2 keybindings you need to examine. [Waila] Config menu will mean you can setup which key pop up the menu (default to numpad0) whereas [Waila] Show/Hide will management (default numpad1) show/hide of the tooltip (may also be used for the maintened mode).
- Verify across the config menu, lot of issues could be turned on/off.
- Run round, get pleasure from.
Waila Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Waila Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Waila Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10