Visual Leaf Decay Resource Pack 1.18.2 introduces a brand new visible impact, during which, the leaves on a tree would step by step change its shade to look useless and brown as soon as your complete physique has been chopped down. Aesthetically, this characteristic is superb in the case of immersion and realism as gamers would like to know when a tree is decaying to exchange them with a robust and wholesome tree. Utility-wise, gamers will be capable of inform once they have chopped down a tree in its fully.
– Sponsored Ads –
Visual Leaf Decay Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Visual Leaf Decay Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2