Villager Names is a small (minimalist) mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5 with nice features. Villager names will now be automatically set. Now all those villagers who are in your world without a name will automatically be given their name. With those villagers that you have already given a name, they will keep it.
– Sponsored Ads –
It won’t change the gameplay in Minecraft, but it’s actually pretty good. Once a villager has a name, you can easily tell them apart. This feature of the mod also makes the villagers more lively and closer to the player. The villagers’ names have over 5,000 names available for villagers.
The villagers’ names can also be customized with some things from the mod:
- _useFemaleNames (default = true): if this setting is enabled, it will automatically name the village female.
- _useMaleNames (default = true): if this parameter is enabled, it will automatically name the villager.
Villager Names Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install Collective Library
- Download Villager Names Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Villager Names Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Author: Serilum | Source Page: CurseForge