Vanilla Realism Resource Pack 1.18.2 revamps your entire set of Minecraft textures by giving it a slight 3D contact in addition to grounding the whole lot all the way down to a realism degree. Granted, there have been many reasonable vanilla Texture Packs that got here earlier than the arrival of Vanilla Realism, but none of them has lived as much as their full potential. With Vanilla Realism, nevertheless, gamers will get to expertise the identical Minecraft world however with a greater and extra immersive expertise.
– Sponsored Ads –
Vanilla Realism Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Vanilla Realism Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2