Vanilla Hammers is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5, which is able to enable the participant to get various new instruments for destroying blocks. All of them are fairly efficient, as a result of the realm of their destruction is 9 blocks directly. This can vastly velocity up the method of extraction of useful assets, in addition to assist in development.
– Sponsored Ads –
- Lapis Lazuli
- Hammer of the Edge
How to create?
- You need two valuable blocks, and 1 regular resource + 2 sticks.
- For example, to create a diamond hammer, you need to place 2 blocks and 1 crystal, as well as 2 sticks.
Vanilla Hammers Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install MoreVanillaLib
- Download Vanilla Hammers Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Vanilla Hammers Mod Download Links
for Minecraft (Fabric) ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Author: Draylar1 | Source Page: CurseForge
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Author: MelanX | Source Page: CurseForge