Untitled Duck is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.5 that introduces a new food source in the game, the Duck. These animals roam the river of the world, ride the river and raise adorable ducklings. If you’re a heartless Steve, you should definitely go hunting these animals, get their meat and cook a delicious gourmet duck.
What’s so interesting?
– Sponsored Ads –
However, if you are a duck enthusiast, attracting them to your base and starting to raise them is another fun activity that we assume you will enjoy. These ducks are pretty stubborn and tough, so don’t let them dissuade you from bringing those bad boys home.
Characteristics of the mod :
A duck as an animal has been added to the game.
Untitled Duck Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install GeckoLib
- Download Untitled Duck Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Untitled Duck Mod Download Links
for Minecraft (Fabric) ⇒ 1.16.5
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.16.5
Author: Paspartout | Source Page: CurseForge