Twitch Integration Mod 1.16.5, 1.12.2 is a module for Better Minecraft Chat Mod that may mean you can convey Twitch chat proper into your Minecraft chat. It’s a good way of holding observe of chat whereas taking part in or simply bragging to your viewers about how cool it’s that they seem inside Minecraft.
– Sponsored Ads –
Twitch Chat Integration Mod Features:
- Emotes in messages will show as pictures in chat.
- BetterTTV emotes are supported as nicely.
- Name Badges
- Helps each Twitch’s customary identify badges for moderators and such, in addition to subscriber badges.
- Doesn’t assist BetterTTV badges.
- Name Colors
- Not simply the sixteen Minecraft colours.
- We’re speaking RGB identify colours right here.
- Whispers Support
- Elective after all. Must be enabled within the settings.
- It’s a neat factor for the non-streamers utilizing this mod although.
- Subscribers-only Mode
- For while you’re too cool to have regular peasants present up in chat.
- Might assist with an excessive amount of chat overlay on greater channels.
Twitch Chat Integration Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Twitch Chat Integration Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Twitch Chat Integration Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.12.2