True Darkness is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17/1.16.5 that adds exactly the kind of night that is real to the game. The fact is that now you can get the kind of night that is in the real world. Real darkness and a great flood of light from the lighting fixtures. Really beautiful and new lighting.
– Sponsored Ads –
There are also some other features as well, viz:
- The moon is slightly brighter, gives more light, and you can adjust the amount of light coming from the moon.
- The cycle of the moon affects the lighting in the game world.
- You can disable the full moon and new moon cycle.
- Works when playing on different servers without installing a mod on them.
- Ability to make configuration changes, such as changing the illumination of torches, the amount of light at night and other game indicators.
True Darkness Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download True Darkness Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
True Darkness Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Author: grondagthebarbarian | Source Page: CurseForge