Tree Harvester is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5, which is a minimalist customizable add-on that allows you to instantly cut down trees by cutting down the bottom block and automatically replacing the sapling. The sapling is placed from where the tree falls. By default, harvesting only works when holding down the sneak button, but this can be switched in the configuration.
– Sponsored Ads –
- replaceSaplingIfBottomLogIsBroken (default = true): if enabled, automatically replaces the drop sapling when the bottom log is broken.
- mustHoldAxeForTreeHarvest (default = true): if enabled, tree harvesting only works when the player has an axe in his main hand.
- treeHarvestWithoutSneak (default = false): if enabled, tree harvesting works when the stealth button is not held. If disabled, it is inverted and only works when sneaking.
- lostDurabilityPerHarvestedLog (default = true): if enabled, for each log harvested the held axe loses its strength.
Tree Harvester Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install Collective Library
- Download Tree Harvester Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Tree Harvester Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2
Author: Serilum | Source Page: CurseForge