TransMobifier Resource Pack 1.14.4, 1.13.2, 1.12.2 for Minecraft permits you to customise the mobs in your world utilizing title tags. This pack presently has 67 customized mob textures. All mob modifications solely seem for these utilizing the useful resource pack so to use this anyplace! (Vanilla survival, multiplayer servers, realms, and so forth.) This pack requires OptiFine 1.12.2 HD U C7 (Or another model that helps name-based random mobs) to work. Customized Optifine mobs in useful resource packs can’t be layered, sadly. Any further useful resource pack that makes use of customized entity fashions and random mobs options won’t be suitable with this useful resource pack. To make sure the TransMobifier works appropriately, make sure that it’s on the high of your resource packs listing.
– Sponsored Ads –
TransMobifier Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
TransMobifier Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2