Transform Bows to Staves is a Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 that is based on the weapons from the game NieR, which turned bows into interesting futuristic cannon models. It’s a half 3D combo with a beautifully detailed model, giving you the opportunity to play a slightly different Minecraft. There’s nothing more fun than destroying dangerous monsters from the world of Minecraft with a new and very cool weapon. By the way, this resource pack can easily be combined with any other resource pack.
– Sponsored Ads –
What else is interesting?
It will allow you to make the game even more interesting and fresh. So the author of the mod advises you to install several modpack with additional weapons, because the resourcepack is aimed at the development of this game model. All the guns are perfectly detailed and will please all the fans of fighting in Minecraft! Like the textures? Then you can download them at the link below, have a nice game!
Transform Bows to Staves Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Transform Bows to Staves Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: nongko | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft