Track API Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft is a core mod of cam72cam, used to run different mods, so it normally seems within the “required” part when put in. Core mod now could be a development with saving most sources and supporting a number of mods without delay time.
– Sponsored Ads –
As a supporting mod, the Track API Mod could have no impact when put in individually in Minecraft, as an alternative it’s going to assist different mods to run. Mods that the Track API Mod helps will usually use a standard set of code, so to scale back file dimension, save time and optimize, cam72cam has included this code into the Track API Mod. Note that if you don’t set up this mod earlier than putting in the mod want it to run will trigger recreation error and can’t load to the principle menu!
Track API Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Track API Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Track API Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10