Damage Indicators – a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5, which will help the player to interact with the game. The fact is that now you will be able to get the most up-to-date information about the health of those mods that you hover over. Also great news will be that now with the help of a special menu, it will be possible to slightly change the appearance of the panels. There are a total of 4 different options for the panels, so the player will be from which options to choose, depending on preference.
– Sponsored Ads –
How to use the Mod?
- Mod will display the health of those mobs on which the cursor.
- You can change the location of the health icon, to do this, go to the settings of the mod.
- With the help of settings mod can change the appearance of the panels.
ToroHealth Damage Indicators Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and instal Architectury API + Cloth Config API
- Download ToroHealth Damage Indicators Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
ToroHealth Damage Indicators Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.9.4
Author: ToroCraft | Source Page: CurseForge