Tooniverse Resource Pack 1.18.2, 1.17.1 is seen as a whole HD cartoon pack with a clean and colourful type. In distinction to the boring look of default Minecraft, Tooniverse is designed to make your world look clear, however with crisp HD textures and a singular coloration palette. Furthermore, it is best to take note of element with many 3D fashions and many random texture variations. All in all, the cartoon type is constant all through the pack to get you actually immersed in a cartoon world!
– Sponsored Ads –
Tooniverse Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Tooniverse Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5