TooManyOrigins Mod 1.18.1/1.17.1/1.16.5 is designed for Minecraft Forge/Fabric. It provides three new Origins with varied particular talents that you just use to spice up your energy.
– Sponsored Ads –
Taking part in with varied origins is kind of good. Because of this you might be really helpful to strive the above mod because it provides three new origins to discover. All of them are outfitted with distinctive talents. Some will provide you with energy to play whereas some impede you within the gameplay. Nonetheless, it’s best to needless to say all origins depart a discrepant affect on the vanilla gameplay. You may choose the “Human” origin as you play with others on a server if you’re not occupied with these origins.
The three origins are:
- Withered: On melee assaults, it offers Wither impact. It can’t be affected by projectiles when it has virtually half of the utmost quantity of well being. Additionally, it won’t be influenced by the Wither impact. This origin begins the sport within the Nether.
- Dragonborn: This origin is ready to breathe dragon fireballs. Subsequently, it may possibly ignite furnaces and campfires. It comes with two hearts and won’t take any knockback. The origin can take up extra projectile harm. Its meals is meat solely.
- Hiss-kin: The origin is ready to quick bounce when it stares at a block or entity. It isn’t affected by explosion harm. When the lightning hits it, it can change into charged. Its motion velocity is considerably much less. A stack debuff shall be given to it when it’s near cats or ocelots.
TooManyOrigins Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install Origins + Architectury API
- Download TooManyOrigins Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
TooManyOrigins Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5