Tool Belt Mod 1.18.2/1.17.1/1.16.5/1.12.2 for Minecraft has been launched since Feb eleventh, 2017. The mod has attracted over 5 million downloads since its introduction.
– Sponsored Ads –
Tool Belt inserts a belt to carry your software into the Minecraft world.
Tool Belt Mod Features
Let check out the features the mod brings to you.
- Baubles/Curios compatibility (if Baubles or Curios is used, the belt might be put within the belt slot)
- 2 inventory slots, might be upgraded to 9 by mixing with software baggage in an anvil
- Quick change between instruments using the handy Radial Menu (maintain R otherwise you fluctuate the important thing bind as you need)
- It makes certain that no merchandise will probably be stacked
- Gadgets Whitelist, for these conditions, the place “non-stackable” shouldn’t be enough to nominate what might be added
- Merchandise Blacklist, for when “any” is over
- Merchandise Show on Gamers – all the time show your instruments
- A sensible belt
The mod has been deliberate to enhance many issues to offer a greater expertise for the participant whereas utilizing it.
Tool Belt Mod 1.18.2/1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 for Minecraft asks the set up of Minecraft Forge to run successfully and easily. Thus, maintain in your thoughts to verify Minecraft Forge if there may be any bugs occur.
Tool Belt Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Tool Belt Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Tool Belt Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2