Tossou’s Zombie is a Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.18.1/1.17.1/1.16.5, which is likely one of the distinctive horror-themed packs. It is designed for one massive objective, so as to add textures associated to the zombie world. The resource pack will include new gameplay visuals and new zombie textures that can even scare you.
– Sponsored Ads –
At this level, the resourcespac has many various kinds of zombies and textures with attention-grabbing particulars. This can be a nice useful resource pack that could be a must-have for compatibility with Optifine HD. The resourcespac will add 800+ new sorts of zombies (which means solely the looks) to minecraft.
Tissou’s Zombie Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Tissou’s Zombie Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2