Thine Explorer’s are Textures for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2, which will help the player get a fundamentally different look for the game. But what exactly does this manifest itself in? The fact is that now the game will be significantly transformed. Textures are great for the Middle Ages. Small x32 resolution is great for not the most productive PCs. At the same time, the level of graphics will noticeably improve.
– Sponsored Ads –
- Absolutely all the blocks that are in the game have been changed. They have received new textures and increased detail.
- The clarity and detail of the game is increased. Some other parameters of graphics were also changed.
Thine Explorer’s Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Thine Explorer’s Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
Credit: Hoodoo | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft