The Find Resource Pack 1.14.4/1.13.2 for Minecraft is a Smooth Texture Pack that’s simple in your eyes and your laptop however nonetheless allow you to discover the world of minecraft in a brand new magnificence. discover the very best of mountains and the darkest of caves to see what you’ll uncover with The Find! You may benefit from the sport of minecraft with added CTM and different MCpatcher additions or simply on vanilla Minecraft!
– Sponsored Ads –
Should you do a lot farming, you’ll discover The Find replaces child animal heads with cuter variations – massive eyes that seem like one thing you would possibly discover in anime are the norm with this pack. In contrast to many different useful resource packs, this one additionally has a recurring theme which you’ll be able to see in its blocks. Crafting tables, furnaces, hoppers, chests and extra all look totally different, however nonetheless a lot alike that they only really feel like they go collectively. This can be a certain signal you’ve received an amazing useful resource pack. Should you can swing it, The Find seems to be greatest with one in every of plenty of shader packs put in too – the lighting results actually work wonders right here.
The Find Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
The Find Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.13.2
Credit: Spiffyj | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft