The Aether Reborn is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17/1.16.5 that is a reworking of its predecessor, The Aether Mod. For many people, having a realm that directly opposes the likes of the Underworld is a must for the balance of the game.
– Sponsored Ads –
Their explanation is that with a terrifying, hostile dimension such as the Underworld, there must also be a place where players can explore and relax. Mojang, however, refuses to create such a realm for them, doing what most players expect is not in their best interest. Recognizing this, Aether was invented to meet players’ needs for novelty.
Features of The Mod:
- A new world, Aether, was introduced.
The Aether Reborn Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install Trinkets
- Download The Aether Reborn Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
The Aether Reborn Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5
Author: ImmortalDevs | Source Page: CurseForge