Teyemas Resource Pack for 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a really simplistic themed Useful resource Pack. This Useful resource pack was began a month in the past and it has been accomplished. It has a decision of 16×16 on this Useful resource Pack. This Useful resource Pack was designed by meyeswat.
This Useful resource Pack may have a shade palette that’s similar to others like Dandelion. It would have the Authentic GUI, Prismarine textures, Horse armor and the brand new font. It would have some few bugs that will likely be fastened quickly that will likely be horse armor will make the horses flip invisible. This Useful resource Pack is 100% accomplished however few options and issues will would possibly come quickly.
– Sponsored Ads –
Teyemas Resource Pack Updatelogs:
- Added Mob Textures and Horse Armor.
- New Font and Prismarine Textures.
- Added Objects and GUI.
- New Armor and Particles.
- Added Atmosphere and Terrain.
- Fastened Horse Textures and Sky.
- Improved some Merchandise Textures.
- Improved Prismarine Textures.
Teyemas Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Teyemas Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: meyeswat | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft