Team Islands Mod 1.18.1, 1.16.5, 1.12.2 creates islands on the earth on the heart of every area file for every new crew.
– Sponsored Ads –
Team Islands Mod Features:
- Disabled on singleplayer by default.
- If you happen to die, you respawn in your island, for those who depart the crew or it’s deleted, you get teleported to spawn. If the crew is deleted, the island isn’t. Islands are positioned at heart of every area file, to reduce worldgen and make it simpler to scrub up later. For every new crew, a brand new island is positioned in spiral sample. If you happen to delete a crew and re-create new one with the identical ID, a brand new island will nonetheless be positioned.
- Island templates are loaded type the identical location as vanilla templates for Structure Blocks (world/buildings/teamislands_island.nbt. If you wish to create your individual island template, you need to use Structure Block in Save mode, choose space and set ID to teamislands:island and press SAVE button on proper aspect.
- Foyer isn’t loaded from a template and easily is the spawnpoint of the world, although I’d later add loading it from template later.
- By default gamers spawn on prime of the template in heart, however relative spawn place could be modified for those who add “spawn_x”, “spawn_y” and/or “spawn_z” NBT tags within the template .nbt file (You should use NBTExplorer to edit it).
Team Islands Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install FTBLib
- Download Team Islands Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Team Islands Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.12.2