Takodachi Resource Pack 1.18.1 for Minecraft transforms the looks of the common squids into Takodachi, a mascot of Hololive EN. This Useful resource Pack is accentuated towards a really particular group of followers, due to this fact, in case you are conscious of Takodachi, you’d like to see his presence in your recreation. Against this, you’ll be able to nonetheless find out about Takodachi as you see them swimming round your native river and lake. The excellent nature of Takodachi is to fulfill its followers, so that you don’t need to strive it out in case you have zero data towards this entity.
– Sponsored Ads –
Takodachi Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Takodachi Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1