Super Mario 64 Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a really vibrant and easy Useful resource pack. It has a normal decision of 32×32 on this Useful resource pack. It was developed by jojofox.
– Sponsored Ads –
This Useful resource pack relies on a very talked-about game collection Super Mario and it was performed on a console Nintendo Ds. It was began a couple of months in the past by a writer named jojofox and he tried to make it similar as Super Mario. This Useful resource pack has a variety of work in progress however it is going to have some enhancements and modifications quickly within the new updates.
Super Mario 64 Resource Pack Features:
- Added Customized fashions for Heavy stress plate.
- New Spruce planks and Jungle log.
- Improved Bedrock and Darkish oak planks.
- Added Crimson Glazed Terracotta.
- New Customized fashions for Yellow flowers.
- Added Energy rails and Minecart.
- Improved Water, Animation and Bricks
Super Mario 64 Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Super Mario 64 Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: CandyCrystal + jojofox | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft