Sunstone is a Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2 that provides a few of the most beautiful visible results to the sport, mixed with a clear and distinctive look. With the primary purpose of turning the world right into a vibrant medieval themed environment, Sunstone will impress you with its delicate however highly effective texture particulars.
– Sponsored Ads –
Impressed by the Knights of the Spherical Desk, gamers can really feel some creativeness when enjoying with Sunstone. Likewise, all armor units have additionally been altered to match the theme, making it extra aesthetically pleasing, resulting in extra immersion. What are you ready for? Seize your dusty Iron Sword that you simply left within the basement and prepare to overcome a brand new world.
Sunstone Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Sunstone Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2