Stylocraft is a Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2, it’s a simple retro pack designed to create a stunning new atmosphere for the standard game. The texture pack is 6-bit and the color palette is Endesga 64. The main purpose of the pack is to reshape the game so it can be viewed better and more fun.
– Sponsored Ads –
The package as a whole is really solid, it doesn’t struggle to execute any groundbreaking dazzling graphics, but it’s still strong enough to engage players. It’s one of those not overly complicated themed sets; it’s simple and beautiful. It features a bright, simplistic fashion style and vibrant colors. It’s perfect for survival games, but also suitable for innovative and other modes. It would have been too great for Quadral to stay at 16x resolution, almost unbelievable for its details.
StyloCraft Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
StyloCraft Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
Credit: gappyq | Source Link: CurseForge