Strider Snails Resource Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 for Minecraft retextures the common Striders, which gamers typically utilise to commute by means of lava to turn into a large snail. Why would this be enjoyable one may asks?, it’s fairly easy, strolling on a strider by means of lava may be fairly harmful as gamers typically lose the sense of course. With Snails beneath ones’ feets, gamers would now not have the ability to see the lava, thus, they’d now not be afraid of falling off. On the identical time, the thought of getting a bunch of snails lining as much as get you into the best course is sort of foolish and enjoyable.
– Sponsored Ads –
Strider Snails Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Strider Snails Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.7.10