Stray Spawn is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5 that adds the ability to spawn such a mob as “Stray Skeleton” to the game. Have you ever seen such a mob in the game environment? If not, this mod will allow you to fight him. Note that this mod has a pretty terrifying texture, so will be able to scare you if you’re not ready with his sudden encounter!
– Sponsored Ads –
What else does the mod add?
- A parameter that allows you to change the frequency of spawning new skeletons. Initially, this parameter is 0.25.
- Changing the spawn settings. Initially, you would only be able to observe these mobs in ice biomes, but now they can spawn in absolutely any biome with the probability that you set yourself.
Stray Spawn Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install Collective Library
- Download Stray Spawn Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Stray Spawn Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2
Author: Serilum | Source Page: CurseForge