Storage Cabinet is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2, which allows all players to take advantage of such a convenient feature as storage of items. This block, which is just called storage cabinet, can be quite simply crafted. To do this, you will need a few ingots of iron, as well as three regular wooden chests. Now you have a ready vault that can be placed anywhere. It allows you to store some items very conveniently, which will be conveniently sorted.
– Sponsored Ads –
Features of the Mod:
- The vault allows you to store only one type of items, that is, if it is blocks, you will only be able to store blocks in it, but if it is tools, you will only be able to store tools.
- There will be as many as 270 free slots available for you, just imagine how big that is for blocks!
- To clear the vault of items, you will need to remove all items of one type, and then you can fill the vault with items of another type.
- This mod is compatible with almost any mod, so you will be able to store items from other mods, not just from standard Mynkraft.
- The vault has a player-friendly interface, so if necessary, it will be easy to find the item you need.
Enjoy the game, everyone!
Storage Cabinet Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Storage Cabinet Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Storage Cabinet Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2
Author: AshIndigo | Source Page: CurseForge