Stoneholm, Underground Villages (Fabric/Forge) Mod 1.18.2, 1.17.1, 1.16.5 permits villagers within the recreation to settle underground in a couple of sorts of inhabited Stronghold. Open the mod and see how you need to use it!
– Sponsored Ads –
Stoneholm, Underground Villages
That is the Fabric and Forge version of Stoneholm, Underground Villages. Should you love your cities, you must attempt it out.
- It lets all people reside in darkish areas in some kind of resident Stronghold.
- It provides quite a few sprawling mazes of underground halls with flooring.
- Gamers can journey round these corridors and uncover by themselves when transferring into deserted locations for loot.
- Change the placement into your individual home.
- Possible to construct yours above it to entice and even kidnap a few individuals ceaselessly.
Stoneholm Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install Cloth Config API
- Download Stoneholm Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Stoneholm Mod Download Links
for Minecraft (Fabric) ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5