Stoneborn Resource Pack 1.18.2, 1.17.1 brings gamers again into the medieval time with the overhaul of a plethora of various distinctive armors, instruments, and weapons in addition to a number of the creatures. Whereas it’s a easy gear overhaul Pack, Stoneborn does carry into the sport a country ambiance, thus making the sport appropriate for any forms of playthrough, whether or not in the event that they wish to play it in vanilla mode or a modded model. These gearsets are largely impressed by the dwarf’s tradition in fantasy setting, this tribe tends to put on heavy armor and wield an enormous axe to fight their adversary and so must you. Moreover, Stoneborn additionally options new merchandise names in order that gamers can combine which items they wish to put on collectively.
– Sponsored Ads –
Stoneborn Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Stoneborn Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2