Starter Kit – a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5 allows players who first joined the world to get items set in the configuration file. You can install items in any specific slot in the inventory, on the left hand and in the armor slot. The mod can detect which players have never joined before.
– Sponsored Ads –
- If players have joined before the mod was installed, it will only change the inventory if it is completely empty and if the player logs in again near the point of appearance.
- Can be used on the server for all new players or in single player to start with the default inventory of your choice.
Features of the Mod:
/starterkit set – Sets the starterkit configuration file as a copy of the inventory of the player running this command. The old configuration file is saved and renamed. Cheat access is required.
Default configuration file located in /config/starterkit/starterkit.txt (or use ‘/starterkit set’ in game to support NBT tags):
Modified items are supported in modid: item_name format. The amount can be specified as -umount after the item name. See bread as an example below.
For inventory slots: 0-8 is the quick access panel, 9-35 is the inventory starting in the upper left corner.
Starter Kit Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install Collective Library
- Download Starter Kit Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Starter Kit Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2
Author: Serilum | Source Page: CurseForge