Starter Kit – a Mod for Minecraft 1.18.2/1.17.1/1.16.5 permits gamers who first joined the world to get objects set within the configuration file. You possibly can set up objects in any particular slot within the stock, on the left hand and within the armor slot. The mod can detect which gamers have by no means joined earlier than.
– Sponsored Ads –
- If gamers have joined earlier than the mod was put in, it’s going to solely change the stock whether it is utterly empty and if the participant logs in once more close to the purpose of look.
- Can be utilized on the server for all new gamers or in single participant to start out with the default stock of your alternative.
Starter Kit Mod Features:
/starterkit set – Units the starterkit configuration file as a duplicate of the stock of the participant working this command. The previous configuration file is saved and renamed. Cheat entry is required.
Default configuration file located in /config/starterkit/starterkit.txt (or use ‘/starterkit set’ in recreation to support NBT tags):
Modified objects are supported in modid: item_name format. The quantity could be specified as -umount after the merchandise title. See bread for example under.
For inventory slots: 0-8 is the fast entry panel, 9-35 is the stock beginning within the higher left nook.
Starter Kit Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install Collective Library
- Download Starter Kit Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Starter Kit Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2