Stacking Dimensional Rifts is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5, which will help you make some changes in the configuration of the world, as well as the game as a whole. For example, if you fall, you will not be able to die, but simply get into another dimension. For example, if you suddenly fall from the normal world into the abyss, then after a while you will simply teleport to the Ender-world.
– Sponsored Ads –
What’s so interesting?
And if you fall from the Underworld, you can end up in Hell. In the same way you can move in other worlds that may have been added by mods, but for them you will need to set up a configuration file in the game directory.
What else has been added?
- Changing the height of worlds using the configuration file.
- Ability to change some aspects in world generation using a text file.
Stacking Dimensional Rifts Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Stacking Dimensional Rifts Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Stacking Dimensional Rifts Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.12.2
Author: Lothrazar + Shadows_of_Fire | Source Page: CurseForge