SpoornPacks Mod 1.18.2 is an API Library mod for the Minecraft Fabric mod loader that provides simple-to-use APIs for automagically producing useful resource asset and information recordsdata, and injects them into the game as a mock Resource Pack. This permits mod creators to create their assets completely in code with very succinct APIs, whereas nonetheless permitting overriding through your personal Useful resource recordsdata.
– Sponsored Ads –
The aim of this mod is to simplify useful resource creation (i.e. blocks, objects, constructions, features, and so forth.) as a lot as potential for almost all of use circumstances, whereas being extensible to extra advanced ones.
SpoornPacks Mod Features
The library handles a number of the annoyance and tough tinkering with useful resource packs and recordsdata for you.
- Auto generates all of the useful resource recordsdata (i.e.
.jsonfiles) for you underneath the
spoornpacks/directory – though you need not take care of these useful resource recordsdata because the library will robotically inject them into the game
- Mechanically registers blocks and objects within the Minecraft registries
- Handles dependencies between blocks – corresponding to Potted flower blocks relying on the sapling block, so whenever you register a sapling, it auto creates the flower pot for you with none work out of your finish
- Some blocks corresponding to Crafting Table or Boat have advanced intricacies on how the block entities are created, rendered, and interacted with. SpoornPacks will deal with all that for you such which you could make a single methodology name and be completed
SpoornPacks Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download SpoornPacks Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
SpoornPacks Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2