Spirits Samurai Gear is a Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2 that will add many textures of unique armor inspired by samurai armor to the game. The pack emphasizes tools, weapons and armor, while bringing more RPG aspects to the game through a renaming system that allows players to improve their armor by renaming it. By adding layers and shapes to armor, players can truly feel like a bulky samurai on the battlefield.
– Sponsored Ads –
Spirits Samurai Gear Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Spirits Samurai Gear Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Credit: rikitikitivi | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft