Soft Weather Resource Pack 1.18.2, 1.17.1 reduces the quantity of particle results that happen throughout harsh climate like raining and snowing. Whereas strolling by means of snow and working by means of the rain are each actually immersive and funky, many gamers’ simply don’t have a great PC to maintain a great FPS and they’re extra inclined to be vulnerable for a crash throughout these climate circumstances. With Soft Weather, these environmental adjustments can be relegated to be a lot milder to ensure that gamers to simply operate and playthrough the sport whereas the skin is raining and snowing.
– Sponsored Ads –
Soft Weather Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Soft Weather Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5